Safe and trouble-free boilers with a feeder for eco-pea coal are one of the most modern central heating devices. They are characterized by high efficiency and solid workmanship. By choosing a boiler with a feeder for eco-pea coal for your home or business, you focus on ecology and support for innovative solutions. It is an economical product, therefore it is recommended to anyone who wants to significantly reduce heating costs. Our devices meet all standards, so we can guarantee their quality. Boilers with a feeder for eco-pea coal comply with the Eco Design standards and the requirements of the 5th class. These devices consume as much fuel as they need to ensure the temperature specified on the controller. Thanks to the fact that the work of our boilers is controlled by digital regulators, you can easily control the combustion process, adjusting it to your needs. The feeders in the eco-pea coal stoves continuously feed the fuel inside, thanks to which only the minimum amount of fuel is burned. Made entirely of cast iron, they are heat and corrosion resistant. When choosing a boiler with a feeder for eco-pea coal, you only have to fill the charging basket. Innovative design and high-quality materials used by Konstal in Pleszew to create the stoves available in our offer are a guarantee of reliability and durability. We offer you devices with various technical parameters, so we are sure that you will find the right boiler to heat your home.
Stoves with a feeder for eco-pea coal are a type of tanning that combines convenience and efficiency. Eco-pea coal is a type of solid fuel, which was created as a result of processing hard coal. It is a product with high uniformity and low moisture content, which makes it more efficient and ecological than traditional coal.
Boilers with a feeder for eco-pea coal have a special tank in which the fuel is placed. This fuel is gradually fed into the combustion chamber, which allows for even and controlled combustion. It is worth mentioning a few benefits of using eco-pea coal stoves with a feeder:
- Convenient use: Thanks to the automatic fuel feeding, you do not have to regularly dose it manually, as is the case with traditional coal-fired stoves. This greatly simplifies the heating process.
- Efficiency: Burning eco-pea coal in a controlled way contributes to the efficient use of fuel, which can lead to lower heating costs compared to other methods of burning.
- Cleaner combustion: Eco-pea coal has a lower content of sulfur and pollutants compared to some other types of coal, which translates into lower emissions of harmful substances into the atmosphere.
- Time saving: Thanks to the automatic fuel supply, you do not have to constantly control the fuel level. This is especially important if you are away from home for extended periods.
- Less ash: Burning eco-pea coal leaves less ash than traditional coal, which makes it easier to keep the stove clean.
- Possibility of programming: Some modern stoves with a feeder for eco-pea coal have a programming function, thanks to which you can adjust the stove's operating schedule to your needs.