Clean Air is a comprehensive government program aimed at reducing emissions from outdated heating sources in buildings of individuals. The program provides for the replacement of boilers with devices that meet the latest class 5 standards. KONSTAL boilers for eco-pea coal can meet restrictive requirements and even exceed them, which will ensure peace of use. Boilers that meet the requirements of ecodesign meet the standards required only in 2020.
Burning coal does not have to be associated with environmental pollution. It is enough to choose the right device that meets the standards and at the same time is not burdensome for the user. The latest SKAM-P+ boilers are easy to clean and low-emission at the same time.
1. Familiarize yourself with the offer of boilers with a 5th class or Ecodesign certificate. We especially recommend SKAM-P+ boilers and KSLASTER 5 boilers
2. Analyze the building. In a simplified way, describe the size of the rooms and their volume. Material from which external walls, roof and windows are made.
Ideally, you should have an energy audit of the building.
3. Contact our consultant in order to choose the right boiler (appropriate heating power)
Grzegorz Wichłacz phone: 509-865-669 email@example.com
Bartosz Wichłacz phone: 786-818-304 firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Complete and submit an application for funding
Applications should be submitted to the voivodship fund for environmental protection and water management (WFOŚiGW), territorially competent for the location of the real estate covered by the application for co-financing, from September 19, 2018, from 8.00 to June 30, 2027 until 24.00
Remember to attach the relevant documents to the application, details can be found on the website
5. After positive verification, you will be asked to sign the contract.
6. Now you can submit a payment request.
7. Completion of the investment (possible visit of a representative of the Fund)
I wish you good luck and feel free to contact me
Feel free to contact our other consultants:
Grzegorz 509865669 email@example.com